Didn’t Get Diploma b/c of Exit Exam?

Act 207, formerly Act 155


A person no longer enrolled in public school who was denied graduation for just failing to meet exit exam requirements may petition the local school board for eligibility to receive a high school diploma. You must have met all of the graduation requirements, except for passing the exit exam, for the year in which you would have graduated. The Office of Special Education has outlined guidance regarding special education students.